Barker Community - Access to the Aquatic Centre
The Barker Foundation Aquatic Centre is open to the Barker Community for access and use of the 25metre pool for adults (16+) for individual fitness and swimming. In addition, our 17 metre pool is also available for rehab / walking.
Access is available throughout various evenings and weekends during term time.
Lap swimming etiquette:
- Please be mindful of other swimmers and keep to the left hand side of the lane.
- If you have to move across any lanes, check both directions before moving. When waiting at the end of the pool, move across towards the corners of the lane to allow other swimmers to continue swimming laps.
17 metre pool
- Walk / run lanes – To assist patrons with their exercise needs.
- Observe the pool rules at all times and obey the instructions given to you by the pool attendants.
- You are responsible for your valuables at all times and encourage you to secure your valuables. We accept no responsibility for lost or stolen belongings.
Term 4 Community Access is as follows:
|Weekdays||Mondays & Wednesdays 6:30pm to 7:15pm|
|Weekends||Saturdays 11:00am to 1:30pm|
|Sundays||8:00am to 12:00pm|
|Weekdays||Mondays & Wednesdays 6:00pm to 7:00pm|
Barker College Staff & Students (16+) No Charge
Parents of Barker Students $5.00 per visit
Community Patrons (16+) $6.00 per visit